- Open iTunes, plug your in device and back it up. When it’s done, close iTunes and unplug your device.
- Download AutoSHSH.
- Launch AutoSHSH. Make sure you are connected to the Internet and that you have Java Runtime installed. If not, download and install it.
- Plug in you device and put it in recovery mode. To put it in recovery mode, hold the power button and home button continuously until you see a “connect to iTunes” logo. If iTunes launches, close it.
- Click “grab my SHSH blobs automatically”.
- Finally, save the file on the computer and you will be able to perform the downgrade.
- Reboot your device.
April 6, 2011